Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year

no turning back. it's blxxdy expensive but then again it's public holiday (juw, ini berarti imlek i kagak balik and nehi2 gak jadi abis perlu cuti 2 hari seh, mudah2an ada yg kawin lagi dah! =[) payment has been made so there is definitely no turning back. all i need to do now is :-
- cut down on my taxi ride
- cut down on my calling home talking about almost anything to my nephew
action speaks louder than words and i really want to see how i do here. but for sure i'm just glad i turned down the other invitation. else my savings will cry like those hindi movie actress.
on another note, to those sharing the same belief as me ..
here's wishing you a blesses 1429 Hijriah year.
may God bless you (and me) and all your (and my) endeavour this year.
- 1 muharram 1429 H

No comments: