Wednesday, January 30, 2008

lunch talk

lack of rest, lack of sleep, lack of water resulted in me feeling slightly giddy today. i've been drinking lesser and lesser water nowadays, sometimes just because i am too concentrated at work that i'm lazy to move and top up the water. anyways, i decided to ask my workmate to pack lunch for me so that i could catch some rest, if not sleep, during lunch time. i normally turn my chair towards the glass window and look outside while resting. couldn't do that today as i am too tired that i decided to open my prayer mat and sleep under the desk. it was a good 30mins rest i should say. hmm, maybe i'll bring sarong or something so that i can do it as and when i need to do it during lunch.
lunch wise, since jen is going to arcade i asked her to get me a pack of rice with sotong, acar, and sambal goreng. yummy! it wasn't the same as what i used to order 'cos there's some chilli and gravy that i ended up sweating like mad while eating it. darn spicy. but i guess i needed to sweat it out to ease the fever. now i'm feeling a little bit better but my tummy is growling. and i have a class tonight ...

No comments: