Friday, September 12, 2008

Killing Time

and then comes friday. again. just like that.
it's been one *interesting* week for me. managed to complete 2 projects - small, but still! - within this week. woohoo, i'm on fire.
the new structure is out and everyone is feeling anxious, nervous about the future. some are keen on getting up there while others are just enjoying the ride. i myself sits in between - just wish to get more exposure for now, that's all.
so far so good when it comes to fasting. had a fantastic time catching up with friends yesterday. supposed to meet one today but we decided to postpone it to next week *though i can't stop thinking of that bbq buffet place now* and can't wait to break my fast at my late uncle's place tomorrow - home cooked meal, what more can you ask for. hmmm, should i gate crashed my aunt's place later? should i meet up with another friend instead? or maybe i'd just go and get that yummy smelling mutton briyani opposite my flat? its been awhile since i spend time with myself, eh.
8 more minutes before i can knock off. hmm, what i should i do now? what the heck, who cares - it's friday. ciao!

No comments: