Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY

yes i am.
after days of thinking of my neigbour's hamsters i ended up calling SPCA, not filing a report but more like asking their advice. eversince i realised there are hamsters at the corridor i make an effort to stop by whenever i pass that side just to say my hello to those little creatures. until last week i realised their paper hasn't been changed and their cute little voice calling me when i left might be a call for help. and yesterday when i stopped by again only to see one of them was totally dirty i couldn't take it anymore, not when the image of them looking at me with a sad eyes kept on flashing before me whenever i closed my eyes.
so after telling the staff the whole situation they assured me that they'll drop by to check for themselves. and tonight, after feeling happy simply from looking at all those deepavali and hari raya lights i was given another pleasant treat - the cuties were busy getting under the fresh newspaper, supposedly getting ready for bed. night night cuties.

No comments: