Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've Been Punked

out of dozens of flats in this block, only 3 was selected and one of them was me. not only i got interviewed (i gave up and called them back after receiving 3 notifications) i was given a book to record my monthly expenses (though most of them was filled with '-' as come on, nursing home? student pass? concession pass? you have to be more selective in picking your random sample, eh) AND - this is the best part - i have to list down my daily expenses *in detail*. "you can't just write lunch, you have to specify what you have for lunch", the lady told me. and transport, how the hell do i know how much is the cost of each journey. all i know is i top up my card for certain amount on a weekly basic. this is to help identifying inflation and the CPI of this tiny red dot was the answer i got when asked what's the purpose of all these. oh well, you pick me you have to leave with it.
  1. mrt to work - 1.36 (?? i think)
  2. lunch (indian rojak, can't recall the name of each items) - 3.50
  3. saturday's entry - in malaysia, used the ringgit exchanged yesterday
  4. mrt to toa payoh - 0.89 (???)
  5. dinner (batagor , indonesian dish) - 3
  6. bus home - 1.30 (????)
good luck with my data!

on another note - i'm getting more and more concerned about my knee. it's been almost a week and it's still weak as ever. i feel the bone rubbing the knee cap with every movement i made. it feels sooo ngilu. the massage didn't help a lot and i've been living with counterpain and knee guard. to pleased my friends, i went to see a doctor. as expected she couldn't do much but advised me to take good care of it. oh, she did advise me to build the thigh muscles so as to lessen the pressure on my knees. and based on her observation, my left calf is smaller than the right one. guess i need to start doing weight training again to balance it out, eh. now i know why my trainer insisted on making my legs bigger - to balance my upper body, she said. and apparently to protect my knees as well. oh well, i kinda miss having that teardrop muscle anyway. i guess i have to stop talking and get into action.

No comments: