Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Being 30

nope, not me - i'm way over that....
a friend of mine more than half a year ago but eversince then she couldn't help relating almost everything to that. getting tired too often - maybe it's the age when she's been out and about a lot. wanting almost everything - it's the age. can't stop eating - 30. connecting the existence of cellulite with the age. yada yada yada...
well yes i've been told to take care of myself before reaching that age because once you're there you'll encounter loads of issue - back ache, slower metabolism, and all sort of things. i did search on the cellulite thingy and apparently cellulite is at its max when you're 30 years of age. mmm, i couldn't help my self but wonder how it was like for me 4 years ago, hitting 30 and all that. thank god for diary, i managed to know how i felt, hiks, i'm now 30. i have to behave and dressed more like my age now - THAT's all i wrote!!
oh well i guess being 30 for me is just .... being 30!

No comments: