Friday, August 08, 2008

In a Fantasy Land

its been ages since my last historical romance meal that i decided to put down the book i was reading halfway and move to ms. lindsey's latest book. well actually its more like i saw it in the library, so i picked it up and brought it home.
ms. lindsey can never fail me. the anticipation as usual is not on how the ending is because, well, it's always a happy ending or else it wouldn't be called romance for nothing. the journey towards the ending is what made me finished reading fast. if i didn't stop myself i could just spend one sleepless night for this. with my own imagination skill, raphael and ophelia's story is just so enjoyable to read. oh well, they don't call it historical romance for nothing
pic. courtesy of simonsays.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am still in the waiting list :(

Simply Baby said...

huh? i got it accidentally, when i was browsing at bedok library!