Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mantra

i need to control my panic when water came in. i need to learn to clear my mask. i need to learn blowing properly. i need to learn breathing from my mouth. i need to stay calm all the time. i need to learn to stay at one spot instead of moving around.
look at her now - if it takes her 15yrs to be certified i too can be one!
i'm in control of myself. i'm in control of my equipment. i'm comfortable with my equipment. i have perserverance like what she said. i'm good! i can do it. jia you! ganbatte! SAYA BISA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

belajar diving ya bab? wahhh.. kalo iya kamu bisa! ntar kita trip bareng ya..

Simply Baby said...

eh lc, apa kabar?
he eh,mudah2an bisa, tiap air masuk ke mask bawaannya panik nih ...
sip sip, trip bareng kalau udah dpt cert ya :)