Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fengshui

suddenly my colleague looked at me, laughed and said, "i've been reading you. my guessing is that you'll find a partner next year"
huh? what??
yeah, hp continued her course and she's talking advance certification in fengshui now. when boss emailed us to pick a slot for appraisal, hp chose hers based on the 4 pillar elements and some other reading. though she had to opt for another timing when apparently that good timing has been taken by one of the operational staff.
when she was doing her certification few months back, she rearranged her desk in accordance to her fengshui. her phone ended up sitting next to mine; i got confused everytime her phone rang. one day i realised that the phone is back to its usual place and when i asked, her answer was "quite troublesome for me to pick the phone from that side" LOL
so back to my reading, all i told her in response was "that's not good enough. read again" :)

No comments: