Sunday, May 25, 2008

Down

my body finally goes on strike for the unhealthy lifestyle i've been leading lately. nah, its more like the unhealthy lifestyle i've been leading for YEARS! been feeling that i'd fall sick every now and then for the past few months but coke always perks me up. coke and a pack of m&m during office hours always do the trick. but not this time around....
i knew i was falling soon on friday when i kept clearing my throat and i can also feel it swollen. but i whipped myself and had a long night, though i fell asleep every now and then while watching the 2nd movie. slept during the taxi ride home, thank God the uncle didn't go the wrong way. spent my saturday finishing the book and sleeping in between. another long night as i stayed on joining the chitchatting when the meetup was over. it's about recession and the job market, how can i miss it eh. my head was pounding when i went home and again i slept all through the journey home. took some aspirin, switched off the a/c and covered myself to sweat the fever off - daddy's method which works wonders on me as well. was awake at 4am 'cos of the fever but somehow i managed to sleep again around 6ish. i skipped cycling in hope that i'd be better in the evening for the movie session. and yet i'm still feeling slightly feverish and my head's pounding. the world starts spinning everytime i stand. shivering when i'm actually sweating. sigh, this is so not good and this is all my fault. i miss cycling, i miss indy. i just hope i don't miss tennis tomorrow.

No comments: