Thursday, May 08, 2008

Random

i felt suffocated yesterday. so very suffocated that i didn't care anymore on what the outcome could be. i even called on the bluffing. but of course, as usual, things went back to normal. but i just didn't want to face this again in the future. even the idea of facing it again made me tired. there's a reason i've been avoiding it for quite some time. and i hope all the explanation given today turned to be positive, not just for today but from today onwards. if it happens again in the future, that will be the last one as i'm going to make a point to said *the end*
--
July 9th 2008
that will be my 2nd attempt. my 2nd and hopefully final attempt. i hope i learnt from my mistake instead of repeating it.
--
dang hp and her feng shui telling. it's all supertitious i know. only God knows what's going to happen to you in the future. God and only God. but eversince she told me about my wealth i started to be more cautious with my expenses. she could only laughed when i told her how i pondered about that particular reading. well actually it's good in a way. i think twice before spending it. should i rephrase to thanks hp for reading that about my wealth? hmm
--
food, movie, book and nothing else. that's how i'm spending my night today. haven't hit the gym for ages, partly due to the sprained feet, and yet i'm eating like a p.i.g!

No comments: