Friday, May 16, 2008

Doomed

i am definitely in trouble. for the 2nd time, dad's prepaid card has been de-activated as i haven't top it up for more than 6 months. but i thought i top it up early this year when my uncle reminded me to? i tried very very hard to get it activated but apparently 1 month is the only grace period given. man, i can hear my dad saying how incompetent i am. how i can't be trusted to do a simple thing as topping it up regularly. especially when he texted me from time to time reminding me to top it up for him. and to think i top up my friend's card regularly but failed to do one for my own father? tried persuading the customer service to recycle this number to no avail. i feel so useless now. useless and hoping for dad not to ask if i've top it up when he sees me later ...

No comments: