Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sweet Indeed

was busy finding out about the datetimepicker when jn suddenly sametimed me
jn : i need to talk to you, can see you outside now?
me: okay, meet you at the toilet
i was wondering what went wrong, so there i was at the ladies and she ushered me out to the other door and we walked to the staff lounge. i sensed something wrong and i was quite curious that i asked her whey
jn: sn. surprise
me: what's wrong with sn? is she pregnant
jn: no, surprise
me: don't tell me she's resigning
then when we reached the lounge, i saw sn sitting in one corner, a piece of cake with a candle in front of her. ah!! what she meant was a surprise for me from both of them.
well, honestly i haven't been talking much at the office for the past few weeks. i just feel that sometimes i'm opening myself too much to my own disadvantage. hence i started to refrain from sharing my non-work related thoughts and/or plans with others. few of them call me at night asking if there's something wrong, especially those that sits around me - they miss the stories, that what the said, hehe. i told them honestly that i'm just trying to be someone who talks less. in truth, i've learnt my lesson - that's all i can say.

nevertheless, it was a sweet surprise. i can expect this from jn, but from sn that's what makes me more surprise. so after blowing the candle, divided the cake into 3 and ate it, we spent quite some time there talking about general stuffs. it's been awhile since i talked to sn about general stuffs. sn laughed when we told her at first i thought that she's pregnant or resigning. like she said resign? possible .. pregnant? too old for that, haha. simple yet a sweet surprise. thanks again ...

No comments: