Friday, March 30, 2007

The Other

all this while i've been living by letting 'the other' get the best of me. i am so used to hiding my vulnerability, my weakness, my eagerness on certain aspects just so that people think of me as someone who is brave and strong. all because i don't want to have people looking at me negatively. after reading this book, i tried to let the other sit in one corner and be the person i want to be, enjoy living and not afraid of asking silly question. in other words, i don't judge myself. i learn to let the child in me live. i'm willing to let my vulnerability known to others. i feed myself by letting all my eagerness free. and i really put into action the things i want to do, straight away instead of reconsidering again. of course, all these things i do is within my religion, family, and the society limit. nothing dodgy. it has a good if i can't say great result for myself. and just like they said, when we start realising our dreams, the Universe somehow conspires to help us making it come true. alhamdulillah. i've take the first step and i hope i continue taking it further instead of letting 'the other' get hold of me again.

No comments: