Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Post Holiday

finally i'm back from my hometown. i know its a bit sad but there's always a mix feelings. i'm always excited to go back home mainly because i can't wait to meet my families, especially my nephew and niece. but i'm excited to be back here as well, seems like i'm getting back to my own world. this trip home is a bit different as this time around i really did think of the possibility of moving back there - it's all because of a chat i had with my 2 friends about some changes in the country had i had the power to do so :). hmm, what would my life be had i work in jakarta since the beginning, i wonder. anyways .. back to work with no mood to complete my own scheduled task. i've been slacking at work for the quite some time now. i guess i just feel that sometimes working hard here is useless, no acknowledgement, no appreciation. just more workload as they know you are capable of doing so. its time to change that perception, don't you think?
anyways *again* its few more days to the weekend. i'll be skipping gym today for a movie. i am still thinking of skipping it for the whole week. i'll be hitting the gym again next week - the launch week!! bisous

No comments: