Monday, February 26, 2007

In Novena

i'm now in the gym, novena branch. my first time here after months of thinking of going. now that i'm here i was totally blur. without my glasses it's a bit difficult for me to explore the gym. combat launch is still 40 mins away. luckily there's this internet to occupy me. well, i've tried the machine that i only found here but i had enough of it. i know my fave instructor is doing the launch in raffles but it's too late. 8.50 pm when i want to go home early to watch the oscar. met my ex-trainer online earlier that made me decide to go to novena instead. she was a bit sceptical when i asked about combat launch. when i said i wanted to go her reply was 'i sense a but here ..'. she knows me well. but this time around my but is more on the branch to go.
had a chat with mum earlier. i felt bad going to the gym and stuff when people back home was busy planning on who's staying with mom tonight. but i can't do anything. if i go home now and the operation is still unsure when, i only waste my leave. i'd rather go home when the schedule is out so that i know my time there is fully for her. feel like an ungrateful daughter here.
haiz, even no mood to blog. guess i'll just continue exploring the new gym with my blur eyes.bisous

No comments: