Monday, February 26, 2007

Home Again

got a message from my sis on saturday morning that mum had a terrible stomach ache and she's now in the hospital. i was surprised and called back to get more detail news. apparently mom's been vomitting since midnight but didn't want to bother anyone *so tipical of her* until 5ish in the morning. she was in the emergency and given a drip since her blood pressure dropped from 70/90 to 50/something which is bad. after her blood pressure was stable she had to undergo several test. doctor suspected a stone in the kidney as she's experiencing pain in her tummy. i feel so sad being far from the family. all i can do was cancelled all my weekends plan. it seems so selfish of me to have fun while everyone back home is taking care of mom. last night i got a confirmation that there's a stone in her galbladder. my sis said it is big, hence the laproscopic *pardon my speeling* need to be done. i want to go home, though mum said no need to if i couldn't apply leave. no way jose. after all she's my mum and it would be crazy if my boss disapprove my leave. thank god, she's fine and all i need to do now is wait for the schedule date of the operation before getting my ticket home. though it's a total anasthesy *again pardon my spelling* laproscopic is a common surgery, and all she could think of is that i haven't settle down yet.
i hope everything runs smoothly and mum can have a total rest in the hospital. the 1st thing she thought about when told that she had to stay in the hospital was who's going to cook. when my sis told her not to worry too much, there's a lot of restaurant she still think about my dad who's quite fussy when it comes to outside food. my mummy dearie ...

2 comments:

juwi said...

Hehehe..tipikal ibu-ibu ya, begitu. Nggak ada waktu sedikit pun untuk memikirkan diri sendiri. Semoga operasinya berjalan baik.

Simply Baby said...

iya tuh - yg dipikirin malah pembantu, keluarga ama cucu :\.
amin amin .. tp kayaknya gak secepat itu dah, jd minggu depan kali gue pulangnya ..