Friday, February 16, 2007

The Mystery of Life

another 30 mins to endure. my company is closing early today, hence we're only working 1/2 day. thanks to the new year eve that falls on weekend :)
things happen for a reason. our life, love, death has been written since the day we're born. few months back i wondered why everything turned out not to be as what i wanted. it seems like the only chance of happinness went away just like that. i couldn't help myself but wondered and of course with all the what ifs it made me felt that life seems to be unfair. i ended up having more conversation with my creator. lots of questions, uncertainty, and feelings were shared almost every night. eventually, i got some sort of answer. i accepted all the facts and enjoy my life responsibly again. once in a while i can't help looking back to the past, getting back on that lane again only to end up with more confirmation that i am given the best choice. after all, God knows what's best for me. and today everything is proven. had i still stucked in that lane, i would've been devastated upon hearing the news. the secret of life, indeed. bisous

No comments: