Friday, March 17, 2006

Yeah ..

1. My aunt just had a surgery. Dad and mum went to visit her in her hometown. We 3 sisters decided to send her a bouquet of flower wishing her a speedy recovery and give her some token of sympathy. Her comment was 'these 3 girls are so united'. Hell yeah! though we argue a lot we're still sisters. Nothing can ever break the bond we have .. not now and I truly hope not ever.

2. I truly realised that my earlier posting was only due to me feeling down at that time. You know the feeling you have when something had just happened and you don't have enough time to digest everything thoroughly. Now, no I don't think I am that down - I'll just enjoy the view and that's it. We'll see how it goes when it's put to test.

3. Office had problem with the IDD hence we had to cancel our conference call when there's so many things need to be discussed if we want to get back on track. But we managed to solve few stuffs through online meeting and looks like we're back on track. If only I could push myself hard to complete creating the test data I could really end this day with a big smile on my face.

4. I've made up my mind and decided to go cycling. Wakeboarding wise, I'll decide tomorrow as the organiser hasn't send any email again so still not sure if its still on or not. Anyway its gonna be there another day but missing combat launch means missing the fun.

No comments: