Friday, March 17, 2006

An Affair ...

I feel like Im having an affair, cheating from my truly companion for the past few years - gym. Never in my life will I miss any launch but now I'm thinking of just missing it! Last year, I postponed my trip back home due to the launch, I cursed and swore when I knew that I'd be in US during launch that once I'm back I straightaway attend every classes just to cover what I had missed.
This time around, tomorrow is balance launch and I don't mind missing this, especially that I suspect the dinner organised tomorrow is for me and I do smell something fishy there but I'll just play along with it. Saturday is pump launch and I think I don't mind missing it either 'cos I'm not suppose to do weight training on saturday if I do my lower body tomorrow. I'm still contemplating though between learning to cycle or attending pump launch. I really really need to learn cycling if I want to go for whatever race/event that requires cycling in the future.
Sunday - this is where I feel I'm cheating BIG - is combat launch. I've already planned to attend 2 launches at 2 different branches and kinda guess where my fave instructor will be. And then come the announcement of a wakeboarding session. Aaargghhh .. I want both!! Wakeboarding will only take a few hours but I'm sure with the location being far from city I'd definitely going to miss the launch if I attend it. So how - which one must I choose? I have to make up my mind soon.

1 comment:

juwi said...

Kalo yang hari Sabtu sih udah pasti, dong, pilihannya: belajar naek sepeda! Jelas itu, dah.