Tuesday, March 07, 2006

a well-deserved break :-

finally after being slaved for the past few weeks, broke down in tears twice, i decided i have to stand up for myself & deserved at least 1 day of leave during these tormenting weeks. Last Friday was the turning point for me, I have to start learning to say 'NO' and today I went to apply for 1 day leave. She looked at me and I guess she can see how stressful I am with my hair tied in a bun and stuff & said that 1 day shouldn't be a big issue if I complete whatever need to be done on that day earlier. 1st time in my life I did a jumping joy in front of my boss and emailed my friend saying its approved..

ps. i know i promised a friend to post something like she posted on her blog - give me more time ya, probably during my lunch break on wed if not tomorrow

1 comment:

juwi said...

Hahaha...congratulasiong ma pren!
Moga-moga jalan-jalannya asik. Tapi, mungkin yang paling asiknya bisa bilang nggaknya itu, ya.
Postinganmu selanjutnya kutunggu :p.