Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Wonderful Weekend ...
indeed it was ...

Started with me having dinner with my lovely new friends. I know they're having a so-called birthday bash for me but I was so very touched with their kindness and love, especially that we have only known each other for few months. After blowing the candle and eating the cake (tiramisu, my fave) we continued our talk, a very good talk. For the 1st time I felt that I can let my heart known openly. We talked about some personal issues as well - things that I only share with few close friends, but I really really felt comfortable with them that I let all out. Its a great chatting, as apparently some of the girls shared the same feelings and we got feedbacks from the guys as well so we know what the opposite sex thinks. We also did checkout the cute guys and girls there - geez, those guys can be bitchy when comes to commenting as well. Ended the night with a walk to the train station where we parted our way.
Reached home to a gift from my flatmate - a gift that she hung in front of my room. It was a very nice gift and I love it to bits. Chit chatted a while before sleeping as I have to wake up early for our cycling trip. I still couldn't sleep and ended up texting my friends then continue to rewind the day's event until I felt asleep.
Saturday: -
Our ubin cycling trip. A lot of people was surprised that I wanted to do cycling there when I couldn't even balance myself on the bike. Well, I found a victim to ride the tandem bike so I could enjoy this outing. I haven't been out with this group for a while so I thought this is the time to go out with them again. Cycling was great - we discovered the discovery trail, took a lunch break before doing the 2nd trail. I was so very touched that they too celebrated my birthday with birthday cake and candle all. Imagine their effort on buying a cake and bring it to ubin island! This shows how good friends they are. I am so very very very touched.
After cycling we went home 1st as I promised to join some of my friends for the latino & salsa performance at Esplanade. But then I was also going to catch a movie with my flatmate that I texted them and said I bailed out. This old me still need to save some energy for myself. Apparently they're still at the event when we're done with the movie that we stopped by awhile before heading home.
Come sunday, Combat Launch!! :-
Went to the gym - planned to go to orchard as my fave instructor is there but I was too lazy to carry my shoes etc that I ended up going to raffles instead. Combat 27 was okay though the muay thai is more like a street fight - but I love the recovery track, upper block - lower block - palm attack!! Didn't stay for capoeira fitness as I have a wedding to attend in the evening.
A friend called prior to the wedding and she told me everything that I missed the night before. Apparently I was one of the subject in their conversation and I was really really touched to hear their thoughts of me. I told her that this was the best birthday present a person could ever asked for!
The wedding was great - it's those typical indian wedding with bhangra dance etc. Food was sinfully sinful - really love the dessert, especially the ras malai. Stayed awhile and had a great chatting with my dearie cousin. Gosh, they've all grown up that they shared their personal stories with me made me realise I too need to have a personal story to share with them ;)
Its a tiring but definitely a WONDERFUL weekend. Managed to wake up early for pump. I missed the launch on saturday and this is the only time for me to try it - it was okay but tough shoulder track I should say. Going for a kickboxing trial tonight - I hope its a good one...



No comments: