Saturday, March 18, 2006

lovely day

came in the morning with a b'day greetings from my work mates. though my b'day is not here yet they believe in celebrating earlier than later. surprisingly i got more than a gift! even the dept's gift was over budget that the difference was paid by my other colleague, so i should said i received 4 gifts!! - from my workmates (with someone topping up the difference), and from 2 of my other workmates & so cute that everything are in blue.

jun accidentally spelt the beans by sending email with 're: birthday bash' as the subject. haha .. never mind, i'll just see what's coming up tonight ...

and now i received an e-card from the whole dept in SPANISH!! they used the online translation to compose the message so the translation is soo funny but the meaning is there and most importantly - the thought that counts...

what else can i ask for to end my week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby..
Gw seneng baca tulisan2 elu..

-Elsi-

Simply Baby said...

thanks for d wish!
elsi baca2 juga toh - jadi malu :)