Monday, July 28, 2008

Signed Sealed Delivered

i believe 2008 is the year i started thinking more seriously about all the things i've been wanting to do. things i've been postponing mainly because i thought by delaying it for *awhile* i could do something else first. either that or i was just hoping i would find someone who'd do it together with me. this kept on going for years and all the things i want to do just kept on getting delayed, not to mention the birth of several new *wants*. after doing loads of self-reflection i knew for sure that i couldn't delay what i want to do again and again. i HAVE TO set my mind and focus on it instead of excusing myself to do other things first. i don't want to live a life full of regrets. life is just too precious for that. so to keep my mind focus, i create myself a to-do list. a list that i'm sure will keep on getting longer but at least i can look at it instead of letting it just linger in my mind.
and so today, i went into the shop and registered myself. bit by bit, i'm ticking them off ....

No comments: