Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yummy Weekend

i've been spending too much time outside the house lately, it's either work or class or movies or gathering or dinner. i haven't had any decent rest since last year, actually. and i felt my body's complaining eversince i came back from my trip.
so after my meetup was cancelled yesterday, i couldn't think of anything but my bed. in fact, i was excited when it got cancelled. i wanted to re-schedule but we've been postponing it since december, mainly due to me, that i thought this time around i have to do it regardless of how tired i am. when she texted saying she didn't hear from me so she made other plans i was utterly happy. instead of joining the friday gathering, i decided to go home. bought dinner and fruit and snacks, had a foot reflexiology, lit candles all over the flat, had a shower, had dinner, and watched a dvd. by 11ish i went to bed.
woke up refresh i had breakfast while watching tv. went out to meet my friends for a dimsum. yupe, dimsum. i didn't want to go actually as i know i have nothing to eat but one of the girl who used to live here is in town for a visit so i thought oh well, i'd just go for the sake of being there as a friend. i am so very happy to know that this friend of mine and her sister are vegetarian! so we joined the yu shang and that's it, just enjoy the conversation while the others ate. went for a movie afterwards and everyone wanted to go home once the movie was over. some are still half awake after their late night out while me and another guy are just simply tired. i know the night is still young, it's not even 6pm but today all i can think about is home, rest, and bed. i realised that once you take a break your body just demands more and more rest. so, grabbed dinner on my way home, bought tabloid nova (blxxdy $2.50) because the headline is interesting *"khiran bukan anak bambang?"* 'cos i know it'll be ages before i this story is published on their site, got some batteries, watered my plants which are definitely happy with my being home early for the last 2 days, watched my fave movie on tv and here i am. still unsure if i am going to watch another dvd, continue reading my book, or just go to bed. and i'm planning to be at home the whole day tomorrow, well apart from going out for groceries.
it's definitely great to be good. and i'm thinking of keeping this habit - on alternate week if possible.

No comments: