Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Being A Good Daughter is Hard To Do

sat, march 08th
>> wedding *you have to go as your mum is close to the mother of the bride*
fri, march 14th
>> solemnization *will negotiate with mum to skip this, the advantage of being single*
sat, march 15th
>> wedding *related from both side, stronger from dad - need to go*
sun, march 16th
>> wedding *what do you meant you don't know him? his your mum's 2nd cousin and your dad's cousin!! ; you have to go as you have a stronger bond from dad's side. your parents will be very upset*

i tell you! dad and mum being related creates loads of trouble when it comes to all these wedding thingy. my aunties and uncles can skip it but not me! why? because of dad's relation with them. sigh.
oh well, i count on the briyani dum then. wedding's briyani is totally different from those sell outside.
looking at my wardrobe. only 2 punjabis that fits me now. same clothes few days apart? yeah, if i want mum to kill me!

No comments: