Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Day I Chucked A Sickie

exactly a week ago, i celebrated Hari Raya. a belated wish, but, Have a Blessed Hari Raya to all celebrating. after a month of fasting, controlling hunger *easy*, emotion *hard!!* and all, we finally got another chance to start anew, start afresh. i personally think my ramadhan this year is better compared to last year's. now the tough part is on mantaining and improving it.
anyways ....
i went home for a week to celebrate it with my family. spent most of my time with my nieces and nephew. did the visiting. munching non stop which resulted in me not feeling 100% great now. met few uni friends for a break fast session. all in all - i enjoyed my trip home. my eldest niece is so adorable that i spent most of my time with her compared to my nephew and the youngest niece. maybe because being 2yrs old, she's at her peak of *cuteness*. though i have to say i had enough of nemo, kungfu panda, and alvin&the chipmunks. its fun watching alvin with my youngest niece around as well, we're all presented with a funny kiddy dance moves. it's fun to have those kids around. the house seems empty when they're out and about. i munched a lot as well that resulted in me having sore throat now.
yeah, the minute i reached singapore i started sneezing non-stop. i didn't sleep the 1st night after i was back, only slept like 4hrs the following night and last night, i remembered switching my machine at 4.10am and trying hard to get some sleep. my flu is getting worst that i finally went to see a doctor today. she gave me few medications and asked if i'd like to go home and rest. i said that i'm fine, she then advised me to sleep more. that was when i told her about my sleepless night. she prescribed a mild sleeping pill for me (only 2 pills) and insisted on me going home and rest. so i went to funan to get myself the 3-in-1 scanner and an external harddisk before going home. and i'm glad i did that. with no medication to be taken in the afternoon, i'm pretty fit to play with my new toys soon.

No comments: