Friday, January 01, 2016

A brand new start - 2016

It's already a new year and I am spending it in bed :D
today I'll be a bump, tomorrow I'll start my shopping, I'll start preparing on Sunday and come Monday? full head on! I need to lose at least 2kgs before my training session starts on 11th Jan.


Now that it is 2016, here is my goal :-
  1. Lose weight
    I am committed to this and will update the progress every month. Today I am 69.3 kgs again :'(
  2. Running
    I will start with slow jog, or maybe even brisk walking; I should get a new pair of shoes too now that the old one is used for gym
  3. Savings
    I've burnt some of the saving to pay for my bills; so from the next pay onwards I have to save properly now that the bill is gonna be done soon
  4. Reading
    read more drama less; challenging myself to reading 12 books this year.
  5. Travelling
    Not going to not do any travelling because of my savings plan, but will be more selective and more discipline in the budget for travelling. I have decided to let go of the plan to travel during lunar new year and just go home instead - save money and also, meet the parents
  6. Parents
    Make them happy!
    I have yet to fulfil their dreams of seeing me getting hitched. I can't decide on this, seriously! but until this happen I aim to make them happy in other ways. I know they are happy with the Dubai trip; unfortunately, I couldn't bring them somewhere far this year because I need to save money. I will still bring them somewhere nearby and be responsible for their travelling expenses. I don't need to beg my siblings nor do I want my parents to do that .. I will take care of them myself
  7. Computer
    I seriously need to invest in a better computer, equipped with the licensed software. Maybe then I can start looking for a freelance job? I noticed there are a few out there, unfortunately I don't have the proper license to even come out with a proposal :|
    This will be my target in Q2, shall I achieve my targeted savings that is
This is my 2016 goal .. for now
I will revisit each item in the beginning of next month!

No comments: