Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Random

Just a random post close to end of Jan ...

*shivers* the end of the 1st month is coming and instead of losing, I gained weight!! but nevermind, I still have 10 days to fix it :D

So apparently one friend saw me in the gym and suggested that we go to the gym together one day. This might sound bad, but I am keen to do so; I am hoping to expand my social network again and I hope she could be a stepping stone for that. I have been spending weekends at home as I have nothing to do and no one to hang out with :(.
After the friends left, I didn't make an effort to make new ones until I am no like this ... home alone. Well honestly, I actually made an effort to join this and that .. but I didn't realize it in the end, partly because of the body - I lack confidence after gaining this much weight. I need to fix this!

On another note ...
Met my usual lunch partner last week and she told me about another friend's personal life. A friend who used to call me 'mom'. A friend who was closed to me once, but somehow we became apart because of some incident and also another person, indirectly. I was very disappointed to be honest, I am still if I can be very honest. But I keep telling myself 'so what?' What makes her so special that it affects me this much? As I have been telling people, the best revenge is to be happy, and I too have to be happy.
And that other person? only today she contacted me to 'complain'. And I know she did that because no one is around for her. It's okay ..  do whatever you like, I'll be happy no matter what. Happiness attracts everything good and I aim for that now.
See how my determination landed me the job and the salary I wanted; so now I will focus in achieving what I want in life and be damn about everything else.

Weight. Man. House - in that order ...
now let's work hard to achieve them all .. in 2016, early 2017 for the last one

No comments: