Friday, December 18, 2015

Hello, from the other side ...

I am at the end of my 2nd week in the new place. so far so good.
new environment - more adult environment, i shall say.
new job description - everyone is of the same level, everyone is like leading the team (LOL), but overall people are nice.
do i like it? do i love it? too early to say anything, but so far so good

definitely a lot of new things for me to learn. and since what i am hired to do will only start next week, i will be involved from day 0! how more exciting can it be.
currently i am working on another team's job - something new too, although it's a little mundane, i got to learn new tool and at the same time understanding the process of elimination performed in financial institution.

other than that?
I've fulfilled my dream to bring my parents for a trip outside of Asia, more to come please God.
and now my focus is saving as I want to own a property by 2017!

Wish me Luck!

No comments: