Thursday, October 29, 2015

October - a recap

Now that October is ending soon, I just want to recap the happenings in this month. I dare said that this is the month I made one of the biggest decision in my life - leaving a company I have been with for 16 years!
I was told yesterday that buddha asked if I confirmed am leaving this place - and he shook his head when the answer was yes. He admitted that I am the person who started this service offerings, at least he remembered that. Still sad if I think of that.
I started cleaning my desk yesterday and somehow I couldn't help feeling emotional. Who would've thought this day would come .. but it comes!

OK, accomplishment is October:-

  • I QUIT my job - mixed feelings still, but I quit!!
  • I finally signed up for 30 sessions of personal training aiming to look a bit good on my last day
  • I have completed my photography course, now all I need to do is practice practice and practice
  • I have booked the trip with my parents - after all I believe all the blessings I received are partly due to their constant prayer for my well being
  • I am actually considering a trip for myself during the Deepavali break - hopefully the leave is approved; otherwise, :\
That's it .. I will recap my accomplishment at the end of every month - that way I can keep on challenging myself to do better.
And yes, I really want to be outstanding in my new place so that everybody realized how wrong it was to make me go .. I know a few have felt that, even the boss who held me back; but I just want to make myself proud of my own accomplishments in all aspects - relationship with the creator, family, life and love ...

all the best, me!

No comments: