Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bucket list - an update

so i haven't update my bucket list for SO long ..

let's update those that have yet to be accomplished and what I have accomplished from October onwards ;)

1. Lose weight - an ongoing never ending plan :'(
2. Bring mum and dad for yet another trip, this time around somewhere a little futher
3. 10K in 2015
4. Head back to french class
5. ACFE .. should I still do this I wonder.
6. Learn SAS
7. A trip for myself, crocodile in Darwin?

On another note, my accomplishments in September/October:

1. I QUIT MY JOB ..
    totally unplanned, totally unexpected but just gotta do it
    was an emotional wreck when I talked to the boss, but hey I have been here for 16yrs! it's not an
    easy decision *although i wish there is a time machine so i could be more ehm, professional*

2. Photography class ..
    after so long, I finally took the plunge and pretty happy that I can operate manual now, still LOTS       of room for improvement, but YAY

No comments: