Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Moved On .. soon!

God is great. God is awesome. God is PERFECT!!!

after months of desperation wondering if I could ever save what pride I have left, He gave me the answer - and they're all exactly as my dream!
so i have received the incentive i surely well deserved. and i also found a new job!
i told myself that if i earned a certain amount i will take my parents on a trip. and i got that exact amount!
i thought of giving the parents certain amount more, and guess what? after negotiating it, i received that certain amount more!

If this is not God's blessing, what it is?

I hope I don't burn the bridges here but as I said to everyone I want to move on. I need to move on.
What's waiting for me at the end of the tunnel? Only God knows and with what He has blessed me with, I trust him with all my heart and soul. God's plan is ALWAYS the best!

No comments: