Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TOUGH!

thank You God, for giving me yet another chance to come face to face with Ramadhan. thank YOU
last year ramadhan was quite a disaster for me, project made me spent the whole weekdays breaking fast at work as it coincides with the conference call we have. but of course, there was a blessing too. i had my 1st and 2nd interview during this holy month. interviews that brought me to where i am today.
this year i aim to be better than last year. i hope its not just an excitement that will go down as time pass by .. as i enter the 2nd 3rd and alas the last week. for that, i hope God give me the chance to complete the whole 30days, that i am able to come face to face with Syawal.
this year is also a test for me. i told myself that this is the time i should must use to forget that stupid idiocy i've been doing for the past 4months. i've broke a promise to myself last saturday by giving it another try. this time though, i think curiousity saves the cat from having all its 9 lives gone. it moved me from being curious to annoyed, or maybe even angry. after all the effort i put in, the pride i risk .. that's all i got? *fuming*

oh well ...
as i said, i've told myself this is the time to move on. it was easier said thand done, to be honest. i don't know but its tougher today compared to yesterday. maybe this is my test. but i know i have to. for my own benefit.
oh well, i don't know what i'm writing now .. better stop.

No comments: