Friday, August 20, 2010

The Art of Letting Go

had an interesting conversation with a friend yesterday. him sharing how he went to depression and all couldn't help but made me think of the other person. could it be the same scenario? when i shared the incident, this friend of mine smiled and nodded his head. so they could be in the same situation. the only difference is that one tries to move on while the other one, i have no clue. no clue at all. part of me wish i could be there to lend a helping hand, but the other part of me reminded me that it will never happen. like this friend of mine said, the only person who can help you is yourself. i so wish i could be helping you if you are really in this situation, though ...
anyways, it's been more than a week since the last appearance.
sometimes it feels like a hide&seek game though somehow i always ended tasting my own medicine :?
is this God's answer my prayer? i don't know but i guess i had enough of this guessing game.
not my fault. and definitely not my lost.
time to move on to living a life that shines like a diamond (this i quote from bon jovi hehe)

No comments: