Wednesday, June 08, 2005

yupe - 3 weeks has passed by and Im still having the cough.

went back to my hometown where I met my family n my lovely cuddly nephew.
I guess he really wanted me to remember him when Im back here, thats why he passed his cough n flu to me.
Is it my immunity system that bad that I havent recovered up til today? I dunno...
I dont think so actually, knowing how actively engaged I am to sports.

Anyway, ppl say that fat boosts immunity system -- does this mean my fat level is down?
hmmm I really really hope so :)

went back to my normal life - again, I missed the launches of combat, pump, n balance. Tried my best to catch up but this stupid cough made it difficult
Alas, I only do few times of combat, pump n balance - thank god Combat 24 is not that great in a sense that the movement is realllly like 21. But hats down for the songs though - 2 BonJovis n 1 RickyMartin.

I really love coming back here n back to do combat - did once in Jakarta which was quite disappointing - there's no muay thai!! what is combat w/o that rite?!?

talking abt combat makes me talk abt my favourite instructor :)
went to orchard branch last saturday 'cos he's covering a class there.
I was quite exhausted that day - still under the weather n forgotten to bring water.
During the few seconds break he said that he noticed the energy level was decreasing n asked us to increase it. Apparently he was looking at me while saying that so I had to nod my head n really increased my intensity level. Wow, I shouted n shouted n felt like fainting afterwards. But its definitely a great workout n my way of showing support to this favourite instructor of mine...

hmmm....
called my nephew few days ago n he said that he loooooooooooooove me so much n wanted to follow me here.
I said 'cannot' n he said 'must, i wanna follow'.
he is so cute, n being just 3.5 yrs old he doesnt know what must means so he kept using that words.
Its just so funny hearing his cute little voice insists on something by saying the word 'must'.
speaking of him just makes me wanna make a call n talk to him now.

3 comments:

juwi said...

Lha, Bab, blom sembuh juga, batuknya? Bisa jadi karena masuk angin, lho. Temen gue waktu itu gitu juga, flu hampir 1 bulan, trus diurut sama nyokapnya, baru mulai sembuhan. Cepet sembuh, deh.

Simply Baby said...

ihiks, gue pan kalau batuk emang lama bener juw..
pas di indo sempet urut tp sama aja.
ya udah mayanan sekarang...

tengkyu tengkyu

juwi said...

Bab, elu emang lagi cuti? Kok ada out of office message dari elu di milis 92?