Tuesday, June 21, 2005

for my BELOVED JIMMY


Today I planned to complete one application but as per normal some things get in the way which needs to be entertained first.
Alas, when that is done the mood of completing my application evaporated as well.

These few days Im kinda down as well, what else but because of this bloody stupid fats. It might sound that I fuss a lot abt this, but I know how strict I am to myself before and now that I try to let it loose as ppl are complaining how skinny I was bla bla bla, I felt like I gained fat!!!
Its so darn funny, when all the clothes getting looser n looser but I notice the fat getting more visible. Could it be that my muscle is toner that my body became trimmer n the fats become obvious?
Guess I have to start getting back in track. I've been letting myself loose by eating a family pack of Cadbury at one go which made my trainer gone wild :D.

anyway, Im actually here dedicating this post to one of the beloved guy in my world - JIMMY


I was browsing friendster n decided to add more pics to it. I finally decided to put jimmy's picture.
After uploading it I just kept looking at his face, remembering those days when he's alive.
I couldn't control myself afterwards, I really really miss him so much.

No more eagerness of flying back home n calling him to come home n sleep w me.
No more breathless moment from carrying him - how the vet always ask us to let him go on a diet :)
No more difficulty to move my legs while i'm sleeping at night knowing he's between thr knees n moving around means waking him up as well
No more deep purring from his mouth...

I would never forget that sunday morning, while I was doing my ironing my mobile beep for an incoming message from my dad. Reading the 'inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi roji'un' word he typed, I braced myself to read further and find out which relative passed away.
Oh boy, how was I not prepared to read that the one who passed away was my beloved hunny.
No sickness, nothing at all, not even a news that he's under the weather and here came the message.

9 Sept 1992 - he was borned in my parents closet, the darkest amongst all - the loner, which helped him survived the virus break between his siblings.
How protective he was to his little sister, Milly Snr. that made him the enemy amongst the others as Milly was so mischevious n he always defended his sister from other cats.
How eagerly he was waiting for his food - how special he was that he's always given more portion than the rest of the cat.
How delightful I was knowing that he started to get along w other cats when he's getting older - no longer the loner that he used to be.

Jimmy - my hunny bunny, ur pic is here in my office, at home, in my machine n everywhere...
really miss u much - especially today.

9 sept '92 - jan'05


2 comments:

juwi said...

Jimmy. Gue jadi inget tuh, elu sering cerita tentang dia semenjak kita baru-baru kenal. September 92, semester pertama kita, toh? Cukup tua juga ya, si Jimmy.

Simply Baby said...

iyah, tp masalahnya gak ada sakit gak ada apa meninggal... sedih gak sih lu..