Tuesday, June 28, 2005

CaN't MaDe Up My MiNd

Trying to make a decision here, present or future...
quite tough n i really can't decide when actually tomorrow is the deadline.

my training session is gonna be over soon, no significant result after all the money i spent.
actually the trainer was quite upset when she took my measurement yesterday.
lost .5 cm ard the left arm - hey it could be fat rite *grin*

truth be told, Im not happy with the result as well - partly due to my own mistake of not eating enuff.
really need to change my mind set abt eating carbs.

actually i have to start changing my diet *again* starting today - hmm, to think of having the protein shake right after ur workout means that u have to bring the shaker everyday - kinda bulky.
but then if i were to take the shake after workout, when must i take my dinner esp that my workout ends ard 7.30 pm everyday.
late dinner means light dinner - does that mean I have to have a heavy meal before workout - say change my 4.30 snack time as dinner?
then again, what am I suppose to eat for dinner 'cos my snack is mainly fruits n protein bar?
so darn confusing - i still haven't find the right kind of diet for me *the healthy right kind of diet*
- no wonder there's nutritionist everywhere

back to the training...
the trainer wish i continue esp since they're having a loyalty program - cheaper by $7/session BUT you have to take at least 30 sessions...
waaah, this time around Im not gonna take anymore installment plan; I'd rather pay upfront then having to think u're tied to a certain card b'cos of this stupid installment...

this is the hard part - making decision on continuing or not.
of course, the trainer wish i could continue as the training (or should i said 'torturing') she plans for me is actually a 3-mth plan training.
i personally want to continue, as i feel great w/ this eventhough I kinda miss the bodypump class (hehe, anyway i still do it only that my trainer is not aware of this - she's gonna kill me if she knows)

but but,
all these training session and my US trip really use most of my savings.
if i were to take again, there goes my savings .. again.
not sure if this year we'll get a good bonus too

really can't make decision - of course my heart wants me to sign up for more sessions but my mind asks me to rethink abt it again n again....

really dunno :(

No comments: