Tuesday, June 02, 2015

JUNE!

TIME FLIES!!
It's already the 6th month of the year and I have yet to make any significant changes on myself

Just came back from a short break, solo trip. It's been awhile since my last solo trip that I really really enjoyed this. I even took all the touring solo instead of joining a group tour, partly because I have quite a short time and also because I'm not into mingling.

Did some soul searching, reflecting on life and friends, and realized that some friends took me for granted, only use me when they need me. am i disappointed? Of course, I'm a human. but will that change me to the worst? Nope. I take all these as lesson learned and be more cautious in the future.

Anyways. it's June!!

Challenge of the month: no taxi! Well, unless it's work related (i.e. reimbursed by the company)

Another challenge to be taken seriously: LOSE WEIGHT!
I've gained additional 2 kgs within the past for days, crazy or what? I'm currently 70.1 kg! crazy to the max.

During the trip I asked myself:
Do I want to be single forever? nope.
Have I done anything to change that? nope

Then I asked myself again if I really really want that to happen why am I not making any changes?

So yes, I've decided that I will keep my weight posted here so that I am shaming myself if I don't make any changes to my life.
And there are still 6 months in 2015, not too late work hard and make changes to my life

No comments: