Thursday, June 04, 2015

Change

I seriously can't believe it!
After all the hard work I put in, all the late hours, sacrificing personal time for work and all, even trying to do more than a director the big gunner still think I am not ready for promotion because I am not ready to sell

What a load of nonsense!!
No one else in this department sell and just because he is new with high expectation, and my luck to be under him I received that feedback.

AND at the same time this girl who just joined like 3 months ago was promoted simply because 'it wasn't her fault that she has no opportunity to manage a job'

Favoritism at it's best!!

I'm trying so hard to see this from the positive side - to see this as an eye opener, opportunity. This could be the ultimate sign for me to move on.

Sometimes change is simply inevitable :\

No comments: