Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflections

few more hours before 2011 disappears and a new number appears. it's not a biggie, it's just a number i know. but with all the things going on we started to reflect on our life - the bad, the good and all. we wonder if there is something we could do to make our future better, to make it a more meaningful life.
and so i am doing my own reflections ...

2011 :-
* a number of friends left the country for good, moving on. me? i'm still stuck in this country
* a number of cousins got married. me? i'm still not sure what i should do to even meet someone
* few people i know had a great career advancement. me? let's see what the next appraisal has for me

i can't say i have any regrets but yes i wish i could react differently in some situation.

so what's 2012 for me?

nothing much but i hope in this year i'd be more diligent with my income and also smart with my body - workout more. save more. and with God's permission, meet someone.
YES i know i have to work on them, there is no such thing as miracle. so yes, i'll try my best and work hard on them!

i don't have a lot of friends anymore in this country, but what i have left i hold dearly in my heart and i keep reminding myself that what matters are quality over quantity - so what if my weekends were not as busy as before. and i should start using this free weekends to work harder in achieving my dreams!!

other than that? i just wish to be happy; if possible happier than i am now.

i started writing with so many things in my mind but now i just want to stop writing and continue my drama :D

if you're reading this, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
may we continue striving for the best, learn from our past mistakes and live life with no regrets

No comments: