Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Totally Random

just need to get few mins away from the emails ...
had a good mid-year review last week, just when i thought i got a great counsellor he dropped the bomb - he has tendered. i just hope the next counsellor i'd be assigned to is my boss. anyways, i voiced out my concern and was given wonderful advise. i can say he really boost my confidence level with all the confident he had in me. and yes sir, will surely follow all the tips you shared!
on another note - guess what! i spent US$120 over something i would never in a million years think of getting. what's wrong with me, i seriously have no idea. anyway it's a done deal. and together with a friend we're planning of doing the unthinkable. i'm sure in few years time, i will look back at all these, shaking my head wondering what demon had possessed me then.
mom and dad are back in town, this time around for mom's knee. they kinda gave me a 'surprise' visit, being home when i came back from KL. duh! guess they have to bare with some messiness, then haha.
13 days of leave not to mention the forever growing number of time offs to clear by june 2010. where should i go? i have SO many places in mind but not that SO much money, dang!
just got a news that hp is leaving too, woohooo happy for her. now it's only left with you know who and the truth shall reveal soon.. God is good!
and with that i end my entry for today ...

No comments: