Monday, January 15, 2007

When the Unthinkable becomes Normal

Good Morning ..
nothing special to write down, just trying to announce to those who care that i'm still alive and kicking *smile.
after a great weekend i am now back at my desk, working my axx off to earn some living. anyways ...
had a great week - i even did few things that i never imagine doing if you asked me before. well, it's not something that's beyond limit or what but still imagining me heading to it or doing it still amused myself.

i started my religion class again, hopefully it's not one of those that i stopped halfway due to laziness. it is time for me to really get back on track. i have to learn to be discipline in this - really really discipline.
i did something else for the first time as well, and it feels good. i guess the other party was surprised with my openness but then again he's the one who always insisted on me being open. of course, there were time when i thought i was back to the old lane, but i guess i just love the idea of having it - in a different situation with a different actor of course. i know that pretty clearly judging from the bluntness and don't-care attitude of mine. let's just hope all's well ends well... bisous

No comments: