Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Perseverance, Girl ..

still feeling a bit of soreness from bowling, we continued with our monday run. it's been a month since the last run. jn was on mc so it was only me and hp. run was bad if i must say so, i did walk couple of times due to laziness. decided not to go to vivocity for dinner, as jn was on mc, we had dinner at this japanese place, the one that serve foods on paper kinda thing. luckily the dinner was not that heavy though i bought another glass of drink. the soda plum is simply great! had quite a nice chat with hp. it was a surprise when she opened up about her feelings on a certain someone in the office as i never thought of her feeling that way. anyways ...
woke up a bit late this morning that i almost - against my better judgement - decided to skip gym. but then again i've been skipping a lot A LOT that i forced myself up. the dream i had about doctor and combat didn't help either. so there i was rushing for my morning prayer and off i went, took a cab due to the time constraint *bad bad me!* i was so engrossed in looking at the schedule that i forgotten to get towels so i went out to get two. that was when i met jh, my trainer - okay ex-trainer. she was surprised to see me in the morning attending her class that we stopped and chit chatted awhile. she ended the chat looking at my middle area saying, 'you are ...' and rubbing her tummy. i said yeah, i've been putting on weight like crazy. combat was great though not doing it for a month made my stamina dropped tremendulously. i was already sweating like a pig after the 3rd track - imagine that. i was so breatheless but at the same time i decided to continue instead of leaving the class. even jh calling out my name asking me to shout in class only got me to look at her and smile. sorry jh, i couldn't participate in shouting since i'm so concentrating on not falling apart during the class. it was simply a torture chamber for me - i couldn't even do the 3 knees up without feeling sore in my glutes, let alone giving my all for muaythai. anyway i survived the whole session, with bits of cheating here and there. while i was drying my hair jh approached me asking me about my trip. i was confused, 'what trip?'. well her not seeing me for ages made her thought i was away. well i am away, away from the gym that is. so we chit chatted awhile with her updating me on her training and me updating her on my daily life. she assumed me being away from the gym was due to the busy work. i used to cancelling my training session with her several times before due to work commitment, hence her assumption. she was bloody annoyed when i told her that i was simply too lazy to go and she was almost screaming when i told her i didn't attend the new combat at all - not even once. hehe .. that's how unmotivated i was. but i've decided to change and i just hope i don't have a change of heart and make cali my home away from home again.

No comments: