Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Fun fun fun

Its May .. so much for my daily update huh?
Hmm, nothing much happened actually, but I did something fun during the weekend.

With my colleague we went for kayaking - apparently its a singles event!! I was quite apprehensive at the beginning 'cos Im not used to this kind of things n always have a negative thought of it.
But lucky me everyone's there with one thing on their mind - FUN!
2 hrs of kayaking under the blazing sun was surely a great way to spend the saturday especially followed by a lunch. Prior to that we we stranded outside w/ no money to buy water ...
but all in all it was a GREAT day to spend the weekend
we're planning for another outing - seems like the tree top walk will be the next event.
can't wait!

oh ya, went to watch the Interpreter n it kinda reminded me of my earlier trip to the UN building in states.
hmmm, wonder when n where my next trip will be.

meanwhile - back to my diet :)
hiiiii - guess I'll be taking another measuring this week, hopefully my fat %tage goes down.

in the meantime, just gonna stay on track as per normal n waiting anxiously for this coming weekend where Im gonna try something new.. FENCING!

1 comment:

juwi said...

Bab, Bandung, Bab, Bandung..hehehehehe...kita mo ngapain aja ya, ntar?