Monday, May 16, 2005

Counting The Days...

yupe yupe yupe...
counting the days to going back to my hometown .. can't wait - the picture of me at home playing w my nephew, c-ing my cats, meeting my family totally excites me now.
Furthermore, this time ard me n my school pals plan on going to another city, Bandung. Our plan is no shopping (well, at least for me) n concentrate on the local food!! I hope I wont gain a lot though :D

As per normal, everytime Im going home, I spent the w/end prior to that just staying at home. And this time ard it got worst! I didnt even went to the gym on sat - just slacking at home. Well not really, I completed all the domestic work n watch the combat video - oh wow, the lady was so cool in executing the movements. Will try to imitate some of her style in the next class.

for now, I'll just continue counting the hours til it finally comes!

No comments: