Thursday, April 21, 2005

hey, where did it go?

my first post here is gone! :(

well, probably its due to the template error I've been having for a while.. hmmm
anyway nothing much is written there.

Simply abt me going back home to Jakarta for the w/end on early April as my uncle was sick. He's doing great now. Going home gave me a chance to meet my family though my dad was on his biz trip n definitely I spent time playing w/ my nephew.

Met my uni friends for a late lunch and its quite fun meeting them again. Especially when Im all alone here in Singapore - not really alone but not many friends here.

Going home means foood too - I definitely gained weight or at least add few kgs of fats in me with all the foods I had.

Prior to this trip, I went to the states - courtesy of my company :). Great time there n definitely great food as well, lotsa carbs man!! Though I travel alone there I never regret my decision of extending my stay for a week in NY as I really enjoyed every moment of it.

Oh yeah, I finally got a chance to learn cycling (though still haven't master it). I was also accepted to the fencing class next month and together with my gym buddies we're going to take a wakeboarding course.

Yaaayyyyy!!!!

I am soooo happy that I finally found a friend who enjoys outdoor activities especially water sports!

hope all this will help me more in achieving a tone body.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Eh, iya lho, ngilang. Kok bisa ya? Bugs, tuh, bugs.

rusdir said...

iya iya !
protes ! .. demo ! class action !
:p