Monday, April 18, 2005

Brand New Day

okay ...
starting from now on - its a brand new day for me!
meaning that I have to get back on track to achieve what I want physically.

Yupe, Ive lost lotsa weight but I still need to down my bodyfat %tage which currently is 26.6.
Its normal but hey, can get better rite.

My arms n legs apparently is undeveloped as well - after all this weight training!!!
well, my fault really - too many exercise n it burnt the muscle instead of the fat - thats what the trainer said :
now Im back to my healty eating habit n this time around it will include good carbs - no more atkins for me to gain 3.8 kg of muscle n burn 0.7 kg of fat. All in all Im kinda underweight.

I've started preparing my bfast n dinner again - at least w/ this I know what goes into my body. Hopefully ... in 2 weeks time I can have that washboard abs .. ameeen :)

*the journey has begun

No comments: