Sunday, May 08, 2016

SLOW!

I just realized this - it's already May, 5 months since I started focusing on my diet and 7 months since I spent loads of money on a trainer. And what did I get so far? 5 kgs down .. ONLY 5 kilos!
My trip is just around the corner, the trip where I imagine I'd look good in photos due to all the weight loss will not happen.
I asked myself why? I lost 5kgs in a month before, now I don't even have a stable 5kgs weight loss even after 7 months on training!
Is my trainer suck? well, he ain't as great as others to be honest but he still trained me!
It's my diet. It's my lifestyle and I am regretting it now!!

OK, enough regret.
The parents are in town and I have to bring them out for dinner and all which means I have to eat too .. maybe I should control myself and be firm - you guys eat, I choose a healthier version here.

I have 5 days to work on losing more weight - though I dream of losing 5, let's aim to lose 2-3 kilos.

No comments: