Monday, July 06, 2015

Mission *suck it up*

I realized the person who likes to complain to me is no longer talking to me; well she complains about her own best friend so what makes you think she wouldn't complain about me to others as well. She used to use me to be close to others and now that she's closed to them what more use am I?

OK, let's stop being negative.
Maybe she has decided that I am no longer the person to complain to because I too have my own complaints now that it makes her feel negative? I guess she doesn't realized her complaining has the same effect on me.

OK .. let it go and let's focus on the big picture - getting out of this place!

I realized that I am no longer the cheerful, positive person I used to be. I drag Monday, I don't talk like I used to, I am basically very down. Maybe it's my own doing because I really cannot accept the fact that my promotion is held back for a year because I haven't do what a senior manager was supposed to do when the senior managers themselves are not doing it!! all because of the new leader with new direction and unlucky me was the only one on a run for a promotion when he joins.

OK .. let's focus on the bigger picture: getting out of the comfort zone and prove them all wrong.
2 months to go before making the final plunge - mission sucking up starts now!

No comments: